More Big Iron than I need.

From: rock1@mindspring.com
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 20:59:06 PST

Trip A-duces and all I really need is a pair, M-35A2s runners all with
fresh fluids, filters, PM, and new GA tags. But how can I part with one of
my children after what I went through to get them all home!

I'm reluctantly looking to trade up for some Heavier Iron, a USMC type
M-813A1, ISO bed, Super Singles, or to trade down for a little Medium Iron,
an M-1031 CMV Contact Maintenance Vehicle or an M-1028A2 "Dooley" shelter
carrier. I might consider another cherry CUCV pickup with a trailer or
some other stuff, or a 25' to 35' double axle travel trailer. Dealer
much for those "rusty ol Chebbies".

I'm in no particular hurry. When the right deal comes along, we'll know it.

rock1@mindspring.com
Li'll ol hobbyist and collector

Three M-35 Duces:
A2C
A2 w/w
A2 wo/w
Three Willys Jeeps:
DJ3A runner
CJ2A basket case
M-38 rust bucket
Two M-1022s with 10' ISO containers
One S-530 expandable shelter electronics shop
too much other OD stuff to list!