Re: [MV] M35A2 starting problem

From: Amnon Nissan (amnon@deltaforce.net)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 12:15:12 PST

Happens to mine too every now and then. As a matter of fact the first time
it happened is when I picked up the truck to drive it home, right after
stopping and filling up. You can imagine how I felt with 24V system that
sounded like it was drained :-)

But like you said, a second push got it going. Never found out what causes
it, and as long as it starts on the second attempt, I'm not going to dig
into it and maybe break something else.