RE: [MV] The other side of the story

From: Gordon W. Bell (bellsurveying@smithville.net)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 11:17:17 PST

Steve,

I love the guilt by association logic.
Bush is from Texas, Enron is in Texas therefore the BUSHES Knew everything
about Enron.
Lets see if I can make this apply to the MV list. Goes like this (correct me
if I am wrong)
LT KALLY was in Vietnam. Shouldn't everyone who was in Vietnam thus be
considered the same as Kally or a CO conspirator to Mie Lye?
How bout a German comparison?

I find it most interesting that the talking heads spent the better part of 8
years telling us how innocent Hillary And Bubba were in the White Water
affair (never mind we were on the board of directors and did legal work -WE
KNOW Nothing) are play it like Bush was involved in EVERY little detail in
ENRON and profited from it.

These are the same talking heads that only two years ago were telling us
what an idiot Bush is, totally incapable of anything on his own. To hear
them tell it he couldn't even manage the baseball team the Daddy got him
because he was to incompetent to do anything on his own.

I bet you got a couple of friends that have done some illegal, immoral or
unethical things in that past too. Does that mean YOU were part of the
problem or even knew about it?

I have a high school classmate who is doing time in the Federal pen for
trafficking. That doesn't (other than by your logic) make me guilty of
dealing.

Yes Clinton didn't do anything positive for this list so you wonder why we
don't think he's great. He did do one thing, he proved beyond a shadow of a
doubt that ANYONE regardless of personal character, integrity, presents of
moral decency, self respect of giving a rats ass for your fellow human being
can become President of this Country.

Personally, I think we should send him to negotiate Osoma Bin Ladin's
surrender. They deserve each other.

Have a nice day,

Gordon Bell