Re: [MV] The other side of the story

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 10:40:07 PST

>I suggest that you read these verifiable items before you start yelling
>"Republican coddling". Clinton and his boys were into Enron WAY before Bush
>and his were. Typical to blame something on the Republicans when it was in
>fact the Democrats that started the entire thing and as normal left someone
>else to take the blame and sort out the mess. This is a great letter BTW
>and I intend to send it to all of my Congressmen and Reps. I would hope
>that members of the list will follow suit.

Hehe... I thought those on the right would like a dose of their own
medicine, i.e. totally baseless, overly biased, and completely counter
productive name calling and blame laying. Kinda like your response
blaming everything on Clinton (no surprise to see on this list).

BTW, the Bushes were in bed with Enron for a LONG time. George Bush Sr.
and Jr. came from what state? And where is Enron headquartered? Gee...
what a coincidence...

But your point is one I share, even if it wasn't the point you intended
to make. Messes like Enron have tons of Republicans and Democrats
scrambling for their Spin Doctors. I just think the rather strongly
opinionated folks on this list tend to forget that money corrupts both
parties quite thoroughly. And the averate Joe and Jane Citizen winds up
being screwed.

Steve