Re: [MV] The other side of the story

From: Cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 11:20:49 PST

In a message dated Mon, 18 Feb 2002 1:43:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, Steve Grammont <islander@midmaine.com> writes:
major snippage here...
> I just think the rather strongly
> opinionated folks on this list tend to forget that money corrupts both
> parties quite thoroughly. And the averate Joe and Jane Citizen winds up
> being screwed.
>
> Steve

Steve,
Opinionated folks are usually the ones who understand the issues and are informed. The ones with the mushy opinions or no opinions at all are more than likely without a clue. I agree with most of what you said, but I just wanted to clarify one thing.....I HOPE you're not saying that, Enron notwithstanding, Clinton is not a sorry ass degenerate worm who infested the Whitehouse rather than occupied it. My vote would be to to name the next newly discovered STD after him.
As for everyone getting screwed, some of us just don't get paid well for it.
Jack, a little to Steve's right...LOL!