Re: [MV] M211 pros and cons

From: Phillip Lang (plang@lanset.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 20:34:16 PST

David,

Since you are wise and mighty!!
Is the M211 a 2.5 ton ?
What about a M135 ?
I found a truck similar to a M211 with no data plates
looking like a M211 and had M135....with some spaces and then
12302. I was asumming that it was a M135, might I be correct ?
Could you give me some pros and cons on that truck while you are at it
!!!!!!

By the way, if that is a M135, is it suposed to have dual wheels on the back
to axles ??

Thanks very much for your help !!

Phill

(a M37 nut looking at bigger trucks now... watch out world !!!)