Russian Armor for sale, V-100, Ferret, Halftrack.

From: Earl Tucker (etv100@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 21:23:17 PST

We have available for sale the following:

1969 V-100 completely refurbished and ready to roll. In Houston

M3 Halftrack, restored and mint condition. In Houston

MK 2/3 Ferret, Complete restoration inside and out. All the accessories come
with it. In Houston.

BRDM-2's
BMP-1's
BMP 2''s
T55 MBT
PT-76's
T72 MBT
T80 MBT

These are all operational and in running and driving condition, The Russian
Armor is all delivered to Houston, TX

Contact me off list for pricing. These are not cheep junk but front line
vehicles ready to go. In used condition.

Earl Tucker
Int'l Repo-Depo, Inc.
6030 Brittmoore Suite R
Houston, TX 77041