Re: [MV] CUCV Batteries

From: Michael J. Hill (wild800@pacbell.net)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 21:02:29 PST

The buss bar is NOT 12VDC...it is 24VDC which will make yer 12v stuff
run very fast or very bright for a very short time...then
.....nothing.....

Just a question about what are you running???

I am curious about what is involved in running a snowplow blade and what
exactly is the current required for same?