Re: [MV] CUCV Batteries

From: Michael J. Hill (wild800@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 10:26:56 PST

Hello Ed and List,

        It looks like the only real big draw is the Moto in transmit. Which is
more than amply covered by the Alternator at 100 amps. On my truck both
buss bars are at 24VDC. It would be interesting to clamp the wires
(measure) from the front batt. with everything on (light on high beam,
blower on high, wipers full on, Etc..) and see what the actual draw is.
If I get rambunctious I'll do that on my truck and let you know. Also I
have the wiring diagrams for the truck if you are interested.

Michael Hill EMT-1

Kilo Golf Six Foxtrot Juliet India

A truck
A trailer