Re: [MV] CUCV Batteries

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 06:39:23 PST

Hi Gene,

Where is the 12 VDC outlet on the fuse block? Mine must be wired wrong as I
checked this morning with a VOM and found that all of them are 24 VDC.
There is a 12 VDC on the drivers side under the hood that runs to the glow
plugs but other than that I can't find 12 VDC under the hood. The normal
Chevy fuse block inside the truck is 12 VDC except for one terminal that is
24 VDC.

Best Regards,

Ed Kirkley KG4OUJ
1984 M1009