color

From: Piotr Domownik (domator@file.com.pl)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 06:54:52 PST

Hi,
I own M1009 and have some rusty places on it.
I would like to repair it and paint then but I have no I idea how can I find
color for paint ??
Here - in Europe - we do not have many GM cars and military version is just
a miracle :-))
I found out that it is 34094 Federal Standard color. The problem is here
nobody knows what is Federal Standrad system :-))

But we have a lot of paint-shops where they can mix a colour if they know
number of it.
Do you know any equivalent of this colour?
Could you help me ??

Piotr