Re: [MV] HMMWV fuel tank leak and slow leak in tire

From: Jim Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 17:53:50 PST

Gene,
         Did you not get my reply off list about the civiy hummers needing the
5 sided socket from 1993 --> 1998.
Like I said you are right and I'm right only I had the wrong branch of the
family tree.
Maybe the list is acting up. --> Sent at 10.40 hrs appears at 10.42 hrs and
now at 20.30 hrs.
Jim Wiehe , VA3JHW
j.wiehe@sympatico.ca