Re: [MV] Crank case ?

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 22:18:17 PST

Condensation from not running the engine long enough to evaporate the
moisture that collects in a running engine that is cold. Need to drive it at
least 1/2 hour to fully warm up the engine and prevent buildup of
condensation.

James Shanks
MVPA 23128
1998 IMZ 8.103 Russian OD paint job right from the Factory. (Built in the
original plant in Irbit, Siberia, Russia. Comes complete with sidecar.
www.ural.com
1984 HD FLHT-C