Re: [MV] multifuel injector problem

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 22:12:12 PST

My suggestion to Ron was if you leave the truck parked in gear lock the
engine fuel cutoff/shutdown in the out/shutdown position. Remember this is a
manual shutoff the fuel delivery engine compared to shut off the key/switch.
If you shove the shutdown handle in after shutdown and you leave it parked
in gear IT CAN RESTART IF IT ROLLS!!!! Granted it won't run long without the
run switch in the on position but it has enough fuel in the header to go far
enough to run into/over something to do a lot of damage.

James Shanks
MVPA 23128
1998 IMZ 8.103 Russian OD paint job right from the Factory. (Built in the
original plant in Irbit, Siberia, Russia. Comes complete with sidecar.
www.ural.com
1984 HD FLHT-C