[MV] M125 10 ton cargo for sale

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 11:10:06 PST

List,
I am interested in selling my 1957 M125 10 ton cargo... some of you may know the truck as "Jumbo." The truck is very nice and complete.

*frame up restoration done in 1994 by Tony Roca (for those of you that might know him)
*truck featured in Military Vehicle Magazine in 1994
*manufactured by Mack
*NOS LeRoi 844 CI gas engine installed when the truck was restored...approx 2500 miles since then
*45,000 pound front winch
*no rust or dents
*nice hardtop, not crushed in as most of them are
*windshields and seats are in good shape
*troop seats
*correct hitches
*four color camo paint with stencils
*seven of the tires are 75% or better...three are fair (spare has never been on the ground)
*heater
*I keep the truck under cover

This truck is awesome looking...and driving. It is an extremely rare vehicle. Only 550 were manufactured. This is one of only six that I know about...three of the others are not running. The truck runs very well. The engine is super quiet at idle and starts right up. However, when heading down the road, the engine roars. It is located in Maryland. Price: $19K (less than I have in it) OBO. I am willing to provide dig pics to those that might be interested.

Thanks,
Bruce

1957 M125 w/w
1966 M172A1