Re: [MV] MB / GPW wiring diagram - help !

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 20:28:16 PST

So tell us what you need to correct, may help some others?

Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net

A little off topic, but I am Cubmaster from Pack 222 in Iowa. I would like
my Scouts to write some letters to the military personnel in Afghanistan. My
problem is I don't know anyone to write to. Anyone out there know a
soldier who like to get some mail from some Scouts. I am not expecting
any letters back, although it would be nice. Just though it would be nice
for them
to know who they are fighting for. I believe the mail goes through their
base and
then is forwarded to them.

Thanks