Fw: [MV] road service

From: Albert Domenico (bullfrog@ismi.net)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 20:35:07 PST

> Name: Robert Palarchio
> Location: Howell Michigan (M-59 & I-96)
> Telephone: 517.546.2084 -home 517.404.8583-cell Call both
phones anytime (voicemail is checked often)
> Truck: M1009 CUCV
Connections for big rig towing!
I have trucks, trailers, tools, welders, a shop with mechanics.

3/4 ton Dodge Cummings, I have lots of land for parking and room if you need
a place to stay when
coming this direction. I would bust my ass to help a brother MVer in
trouble. If anyone is enroute to a show and needs
a place to hole up for the night I can accomodate several guests (more if
single girls........)
I have extra beds, I'll
throw in the beer!, you buy the pizza!! >
Various tools, weapons, radios, and stuff