Land Rover 101 Forward Control for sale

From: Rob Craig (therobincraig@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 19:38:11 PST

Hiya there y'all.

I have a Land Rover 101 Forward Control up for sale. She just arrived in the country from UK and is currently in Halifax Nova Scotia buit is coming up to Ottawa Ontario later this week.She is a LHD 24 volt with ignition system on 12volt ( previous owner convert). She is a soft top with frame rail mounted winch which pays out front or rear. She has about 38,800 original kMs on right now. It was originallly built on Feb 8th 1977 for Luxembourg and has been in the UK for about the last four years. While I would love to keep her I am in the market for a house more than an MV right now. I have a few email pics right now and will have more when she gets back to town this week Thanks Robin Craig