Re: [MV] perils of honesty

From: Buzz Szarek (buzz@toast.net)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 19:42:06 PST

Here's a point of view from the other side of the fence...

I got paid and left + feedback.
The customer got the item and it was damaged.
They insisted that I sent a broken item to them on purpose.
They refused to accept that it was damaged during shipping and left nasty
feedback even though I offered to give them a refund if they left + feedback
(my goal was to satisfy the customer).
They said no. Left nasty feedback. Built a web page 'all about' the
transaction and even highlighted that I left them + feedback to justify
their side of the story....

All in all it's a tough game to play. No matter what the rules are it's
still just 2 people and a deal. Some folks are jerks and if you play you
might have to take a few lumps.

Best of luck,
-=-