Re: [MV] perils of honesty

From: Demonware Restorations (INDYN@xtra.co.nz)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 21:13:39 PST

Well it's not a perfect world.. but ebay could employ people in various
states and countries that could provide impartial descriptions of the more
expensive items that are to be listed. Not valuers but employees of ebay
that could provide descriptions of the item for auction. Naturally there
would have to be a reserve limit so they are not describing Aunt Betty's
crochet doilie, but could save a lot of wondering for those larger items. I
have only dealt with ebay once and have an Indian Motorcycle coming from the
US right now so am rather apprehensive about the deal until it has been
completed..

Just my two cents worth

Adam North
New Zealand