Re: [MV] Further Transport issues with Ferret/Dingo

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 17:17:11 PST

What is the general list consensus on CDLs, hauling your own property
and M35/M54's?

***** My take comes from years back when I drove my M109A3 shop vvan all
the way back to KC form Gerogia (without paperwork either, what a dope).
I just kina looked like I was tryin to catch up to the convoy. Waved at
all the weigh stations as I drove past. You know, kinda just kept on
truckin.
  Did make it, wonder how now. Had a great trip though. Guess I am in
the area of do whatever till you get caught. Luckily I didn't get even
so much as stopped.
  Steve

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.