Re: hp of 5 ton

From: dan doig (opm@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 20:31:53 PST

have not bought one yet but soon .I will want to increase the power but want to make
sure i do it right i think a pirometer on the exhaust might help to keep a eye on
things here in canada it's a little cooler.I wish someone had a procedure list of
what or how to do it . working with what you got is better than trying to basterdize
a good thing .