Re: [MV] GL got me good!

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 20:57:23 PST

In a message dated 3/21/02 11:39:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
JaxInCalifornia@aol.com writes:

<< I picked an item and tried to bid on it, but now I was told my bidding was
suspended for an unpaid credit card charge! Huh, what the $#&$%@&*! are
these idiots talking about? I don't owe these #@#$%^&*# people anything and
I have no idea where this came from. But, right or wrong, it was enough to
lock me out of bidding.

 Looking back, even if they thought I owed them something, which I absolutely
do not, I was never billed and nothing popped up till I tried to bid! There
is nothing in my invoice section either!

 Anyone else have this happen to them?

As a matter of fact....a couple of months ago (for 2 auctions) I was set up
to bid without the credit card...and I did (sadly never won anything, but did
get close on a truck). Then suddenly...no more bidding without credit card.
Never won anything, so obviously didn't default....oh well, didn't really
need more green scrap iron around here anyhow.
David Doyle