Re: [MV] Kids and MVs

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 20:04:55 PST

Hi Kerry,

>I suspect your comments were tongue-in-cheek, and I'm probably stating
>something obvious that goes for many folks on our list.

Well, my comments were tongue in cheek. I do think that kids and MVs are
a natural and positive match. So long as the kids come first and big
piles of OD "junk" after, of course! We like kids OK, just rather not
have any of our own for a variety of personal reasons. Although this
decision has nothing to do with material posessions, hobbies, etc... it
does have a nice side benefit of freeing up all sorts of money to buy old
smelly OD parts :-)

Steve