Re: [MV] [MVlist] CUCV Blazer Rubber Floor matting and Insulation

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 06:58:56 PST

Hi Ted,

I bought my floor liner with insulation from J.C. Whitney a few months ago.
It was made for the Blazer and fits perfectly. You do have to make the cut
outs for the four wheel drive shift area and there was a little trimming to
do but all in all a VERY good product. You can get it for the entire floor,
(which I did), or just the passenger compartment. The before and after
sound while driving is remarkable!

I hope this helps.

Ed Kirkley KG4OUJ
1984 M1009