Re: [MV] sand blasting

From: jeep (Jeep@mountain.net)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 18:45:17 PST

JD,
         the blaster to have is from tip tools 1-800-321-9260 model 99-S
about $400 that maybe only part of the problem. you must sift the sand and
the air going in to the blaster must be dry..... I use two stages of
filters the colaescing one second and try not to blast on a very humid
day......

happy hunting
archie =) =) =)

P.S. I have a Quincy QT5.... 5 HP 20 cfm
with small tip it will pump up and kick off with the blaster running