M35 blinker problem: more

From: JJ&A (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 20:46:06 PST

> Joe:

    This could well be the problem. I removed the backing guard plate inside the fender and checked for juice there. Nothing. The big cable bundle doesn't do any more branching until it gets inside the cab. I made sure to file a bare spot on the bumper for the test light ground and tested the light, too. There is simply no juice coming down the big bundle. I'll pop open the blinker switch. Thanks, very much. Jim