Re: [MV] Auction results

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 21:23:16 PST

Well Jack I have to say judging by your comments YOU was the only one
confused about the truck. You did say it was only getting low bids so the
other bidders was bidding on the right truck. But even then to back out on a
185.00 truck (unless it was just a frame)doesn't make a lot of sense. I have
made as much if not more off a parts truck as one running.

If you and Gene keep telling G/l how to help sell we won't ever be able to
find a "cheap" truck. Wayne