Re: [MV] Help with Welding

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 12:01:21 PDT

Check to see if maybe a local community college has a course. I took one years
ago, and it payed off big time.

One note, I think Neil mistyped on his post below and meant to say:

The auto darkening versions are not
terribly expensive and are worth every penny when you are a novice.

Correct me If I'm wrong Neil.

Bruce MVPA 23824