Need pdf file from log-sa (puhleese!)

From: wwd@netheaven.com
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 12:20:38 PDT

Need pdf file from log-sa. Can someone with full access grab:

    052291
    052292
    033849
    015764 -- I believe THIS is the BIG manual for Depot Repair on the
RT-834 (GRC-106A)
    015762

One of these 5 manuals will have the biggest file and THAT is the one I
want. I'm guessing it would be the #64, since #63 is the equivalent shop
manual for the earlier version of the GRC-106 tranceiver which I DID
download. Size = 3.8mb or even a lot more. "Field and Depot Maintenance
Manual".

You can email it to me- my ISP has no file limits. I'd be eternally
grateful for this. Contact me before you send it, so I don't get more than
one. I really want to get this RT-834 up and running.

Thanx, Bill