Re: [MV] [MVlist] Fw: Korean War Trucks

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 14:21:43 PDT

A while back somebody had contacted me and said that they knew a guy in
Southern California (fontana area) with some M151's to get rid of.
Never
heard back though. Anyone have any ideas?
Jon

****** That was me, Steve here in KC Mo. I havd a guy who had a yard
full of stuff the city or county was givin a hard time to.
  I can give him your # if you want & he can call you to tell you what he
has & when he expects to be out there next. Seems it was mostly M151
take off stuff form ones he scrappped out years ago.
  Lemme know.
  Steve

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.