Re: [MV] up-date on my quest for insurance on duece

From: Jim Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 19:41:32 PDT

Hi Everette and List;

My State Farm rep had no problem with the M-715. He already had my daily
driver and my wife's car insured but it didn't
matter that it was a big, old, ugly, military truck. I had him insure it
as a recreational vehicle with a 2000 mile a year limit and
no driving it to work. The first year they checked the mileage and it was
less than 600 miles. The next year was about the same.
They haven't bothered since. It costs me $119.00 every six months and I
have fire and theft along with liability. I think the agents
have a lot to do with whether or not they will insure your truck.

good luck,
Jim (KB4IVH)
MVPA #17216