Re: [MV] M35A2 winch gear oil

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 22:10:53 PDT

In the part of the country I live in there is a product used in cotton
pickers called -- Picker grease - it is thinner than chassis grease and I
have used it a lot in gear boxes that would leak gear oil - it should work
great in winch gear box. - I fell sure that it does not have any corrosive
ingredients for pickers are steel, aluminum, and brass/bronze
Everette
Subject: Re: [MV] M35A2 winch gear oil