Re: [MV] Whadda we pay you for ?

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 20:32:21 PDT

Sorry about the confusion. When I mentioned registration, I meant Title. In Ohio and Indiana and I believe Michigan, you can't get a vehicle registered
(plates) until you are allowed to at least apply for a title. If you can't apply for a title, plates are not an option. Hence this is really all about getting a title - the
legal document that says you own the vehicle. I have found that a bill of sale is pretty much worthless from a Title standpoint.

Dave