Re: [MV] Aberdeen was FANTASTIC

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sat May 11 2002 - 18:38:39 PDT

Aussierob,
Thanks for the compliment! It was great to finally meet you
and enjoy conversation. Was great to meet many other
Listers, too.
I, too, found lots of bargains and anyone who got a look at
my loaded down Mule, on one of my many shopping trips,
could well see that! Of course, I couldn't bring all the good
buys home. For instance the camo M1009 for $2000, a
good runner only needing some dents taken out, or the
several project type M37's. One of my great buys was a
pair of M35 windshields for $20.00. Yes, the glass is
cracked, but we install the glass cheap, very cheap.
A walk into the mess tent caused me to do a quick exit.
Four bucks for a burger? I don't think so. Went back to
my motor home and cooked up a feast for what it would
have cost me at the tent.
I hear there's going to be a summer Tobyhanna? Anyone
else know about this, or is it rumor?
Joe Young