Re: [MV] Aberdeen was FANTASTIC

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 04:19:37 PDT

I agree with you 100%, Rick. This one was the best! Not
only the camaraderie, but my shopping sprees and sales
were great. The site was great, too. Laid out very well,
plenty of room per space, easy access to the vehicle show
and registration tent and the list goes on. MVPA recruitment
was good, too, as I passed out many applications and had
many prospective members ask me questions regarding the
organization. This event was very good for the "first impression"
people get and should bring more into the hobby.
Joe "MV Trucker" Young