Re: [MV] Aberdeen was FANTASTIC

From: Richard Lathrop (lathrrs@snip.net)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 00:18:42 PDT

I would like to offer my thanks and note of appreciation to those who organized and set up this years event at Aberdeen/Churchville.

I have been going to the East Coast Rally for over 10 years now and I think that this was one of the best I have been to in awhile.

It was also nice to finally meet some fellow list members and see friends in the hobby.

I took a friend with me and this was his first exposure to the MV hobby and he was very impressed and glad to finally be able to see these vehicles up close.

There were also quite a few project vehicles for sale.

Thanks again,

Rick Lathrop