SCR-508 Radio set

From: Frank Robertson (tankdriv@gte.net)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 08:36:41 PDT

Guys,
 Most of you know I had to sell me tank last fall due to daughters health.
Jon Shoop purchased it from me. I forgot to tell a friend that I sold it so
I ended up with a radio system for it. It is listed on eBay. Here is the
link for it and a description for it. Take a look.
Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2102844920

Excellent condition came out of a Signal Corps Museum. All 3 units power up
as they should. It comes with 2 BC-603 receivers, 1 BC-604 Transmitter, 1
FT-237 Mounting, 1 Ch-264 Spare Parts Chest, with spare tubes and unopened
box of brushes for Dynamotors, 3 running DM-37 Dynamotors, and 1 A-62
Phantom Antenna. This Radio System was used in tanks, armored cars and radio
trucks all during the war. Used in M3, M5 / M5A1 Stuarts, M4 Sherman's, M3 /
M3A1 Scout cars, M8 / M20 Greyhound armored cars, Dodge Radio Trucks,
command cars etc. Comes with 2 original excellent condition 1943, 1947 dated
manuals. Also 2 pamphlets written by Kenneth Grayson, call sign W2HDM about
the Surplus Radio receivers and transmitters and a couple of sheets from
Fair Radio on making a AC power supply which one is included. If you're
interested please email me. I have addition photo's of inside, front face
and bottom.

             Frank Robertson
             Memphis, TN. USA
     "Miss Dixie" "Tha Thing"