Re: [MV] GL

From: Ron (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 06:22:33 PDT

I too registered my deuce last year with a form 97 in the buyers name and a
bill of sale from him to me. It took about an hour and a conversation with
the DMV branch manager explaining the situation, but I left with a title and
registration for a 68 Kaiser M35A2 13 passenger antique passenger car.
    Just hold your hat in your hands, put on a goofy smile, look at your
feet a lot while you shuffle around and maybe drool a little. Say 'Yes,
ma'am' and 'No, ma'am' a lot and keep saying 'I sure appreciate your going
to all this trouble for me' and leave with a registered deuce.
    Or, you can rant and rave about how you are an American citizen and your
taxes pay their salary and leave with nothing at best, or in cuffs at worst.
    When it comes to my green toys, I make Buckwheat look like a rude SOB.

    Ronzo