Re: [MV] GL

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 06:06:35 PDT

That seems totally irresponsible. ie. We will get you a document, but it might not be correct - good luck. What a policy! Is this how GL is going to obtain
maximum value for government items sold - I don't think so. I've done the "no title" dance before and it is no fun at all. I sure would like to be able to do
that on my income tax form.

Dave