Living History Allegheny Arms & Armor Museum

From: Vincent Bloom (vbloom@DUCTMATE.com)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 09:42:52 PDT

Hello list,
On June 15th, Allegheny Arms and Armor will be holding it's 6th annual Living History event. The museum is located in Smethport, PA (that's near Bradford, PA.) In years past, it's been a great time. Scheduled events are WWII and Vietnam battle reenactments, flamethrower demos, M-134 minigun demos, crushing a car with one of the tracked vehicles, rides in our APCs and Ferrets, and lots of bangs, booms, and burns. If you're in the area, it's definitely worth a look.

Re-enactors are welcome and needed, but pre-registration is a must. Volunteers are welcome, too! We are also making arrangements with vendors for spaces. Anyone interested can call the museum for more info, or email me. I have a flyer and maps available also.

More info here,
http://www.armormuseum.com/Living_History.html

Some other pics from previous years here.
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/lsm/dhmg/vinc007.html

Vince