[MV] Paint colors required for 4 color camo pattern

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 09:44:13 PDT

List,
I am thinking of painting one of my M35A2s in the slightly older 4 color woodlands camo pattern. I have had trucks with this camo pattern so I know it should include forest green, some other lime green color, black and tan. Does someone know the exact color shades, perhaps with the Gillespie or Aervoe paint #s? I am checking Olive Drab as I am writing this but cannot locate it yet...I'm sure it's there some where.

Thanks,
Bruce

1957 M125 w/w (almost gone)
1966 M172A1 (almost gone)