Re: [MV] Paint colors required for 4 color camo pattern

From: Rich Weinkauf, N8QLT (RWeinkauf@msn.com)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 09:33:27 PDT

Hey Bruce,

I have a table on my website listing the color numbers, FS Numbers, and
camouflage colors proportions by season and geography for the 4-color
camouflage patterns used between late 1974 and 1988:

Winter, US & Europe - verdant
Snow, temperate with trees and shrubs
Snow, temperate with open terrain
Summer, US & Europe - verdant
Tropics - verdant
Gray Desert
Red Desert
Winter Arctic

I also have a Color Chip graphic showing representative colors by the Army
Corps of Engineers for 1941 - 1945 (just click on a color in the table).

http://home.talkcity.com/Terminus/loadwarrior/camo4_specs.htm

Hope it helps,

Rich

Rich Weinkauf, N8QLT
Cruise Missile Coordinates: 42d 28.05'N 083d 22.87'W
HummerID 97.5 Fly Yellow Wagon
1970 Kaiser-Jeep M35A2 ** MVPA #20486
Load Warrior Website http://www.m35a2.info
M35 Cool Stuff Site http://www.highprofilevehicles.com