Re: [MV] Judging at Churchville--Response to Amrhein

From: Ted Hils - Ted's Trucks (tedhils@cyber-south.com)
Date: Sat Jun 01 2002 - 19:05:21 PDT

Janet-
    I think "Thankless" is in the job description of a show judge. I can
think of many terms to describe the guys that have gripes against judges,
and non of them are suitable to use in mixed company.
    MANY people I know that used to show several types of vehicles in
different shows no longer do it because of the fussiness and prima donna
attitudes of many of the entrants.
    Perfection was not a quality of new vehicles. It should not be deemed a
necessity of restored vehicles.

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff
RR 2 Box 66H