"D Day" on History Channel 6/6

From: Nigel Hay (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 23:01:16 PDT

Sadly the excellent programme of D-Day documentaries on History Channel
yesterday were introduced in every commercial break as
"remembering the events of June 6th 1945...." -
The feature on Daryl F Zanuck's "Longest day" showed footage of the premiere
of the film in Paris in 1963 - with a parade of WW2 military vehicles
including Shermans - do any of our readers know any more?

Cheers,, Nige