Re: [MV] M37

From: Jay (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 19:47:20 PDT

OK, this may seem silly, and it might not help at all, BUT...

If it doesn't start the first time, can you run a 10 or 12 gauge wire
jumper (with INSULATED alligator clip ends) direct from the battery to
the "+" side of the coil, and then crank it again? If the starter is
creating too much resistance through the original wiring circuit, that
might help give it enough power to start. Then, once it's running,
simply pull the wire off the battery first, and then the coil. Just a
thought. (Be VERY careful not to let the coil bite you, of course.)

Lot'sa luck.

Jay Travis