Re: [MV] M-416 Camping trailer?

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 22:21:41 PDT

I know this is not what Sarge meant by tying down a tank to tree stumps, but I
started to think tank as in M1A1. Maybe you could get an old beatup hull of a
tank,
and then drill into the bedrock and set some anchors to help keep the tank in
one place with some steel cable . Just a crazy idea I guess.

Bruce MVPA 23824