Steel wheels needed

From: Carl Payne (cpayne@demi.net)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 10:46:46 PDT

10x20
350mm (13.75") bolt circle
280mm (11.0") hub center
10 lug holes
2 CTIS holes (not mandatory; I'll take what I can get)
Split wheel I've heard alternately called a "2-piece" and a "3-piece."
Original factory plans in-hand and ready for a manufacturer to reproduce

Once made by Lemmerz, part number 81.45302.0483, original equipment for
the M.A.N. VFAEG 15-tonne MULTI.

Will accept any steel wheel matching the above dimensions, will walk from
Los Angeles to Neptune and carry them back in my knapsack if you have a
set of 8.

I know where there's one here in mid-Cal that'll "work," but this note is
to see if I can find the "real deal."

TIA, YMMV, BLT, EIEIO

Carl

e pluribus unix