Re: [MV] Demil items... LLC

From: Ron (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 10:43:28 PDT

Afternoon David:
    Out of curiosity, what reasons were given to you to pull these codes?
        All of the listed items are of intrest to 'normal' people. Hunters,
hikers, skiers, campers, pilots, Boy Scouts and MV collectors.
    Is this a brainchild of a bureacrat at DoD or DoS or the Fatherland,
opps, I meant Homeland Security folks?
    Is one of them worried about impersonators or do they own stock in
clothing companies?
    Looks like it's time to get the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA)
and NRA folks wound up again, along with the MVPA and the BSA.
    Best grab one of those Nomex flight suits while you can. I got a feeling
it's gonna get hot down there!

Ronzo