Re: [MV] My M35 brakes again

From: Paul A. Thomas (pt@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 15:34:52 PDT

Hi Joe:

        One of the things I recall about working on Deuces was that you often had
to pull the wheel cylinders and rebuild them when we did the scheduled
maintenances. We would sand them out with regular ( fine or semi fine )
sand paper, and I MIGHT recall that we occasionally could re-use the seals
which were in there.
        Hopefully list members who have done this more recently than I will
confirm this. Or send me packing.
        <g>

        Have you crawled under your Deuce to work on the prop shaft yet? I forgot
what a workout it could be. Who needs a gym membership?

                Paul
                MVPA 24986